Members, please encourage your partners, colleagues, and trainees to join the Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society.
The Society is accepting applications for all categories for the next review by the Membership Committee using the following schedule:
- Q1: Application received from Jan. 1 to Mar. 31
- Q2: Applications received from April 1 to June 30
- Q3: Applications received from July 1 to Sept. 30
- Q4: Applications received from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31
In addition to Active Membership, please remember that MVSS has three additional categories of Membership:
- Candidate Membership Group: We encourage all surgery residents, fellows in vascular training, and all 0+5 vascular surgical residents to apply.
- Associate Membership Group: Healthcare professionals who are not surgeons, but have an interest in vascular disease, are invited to apply.
- Medical Student Membership Group: Medical students can gain access to and attend educational programs and the annual meeting of the MVSS. This will also provide a platform for them to interact with vascular surgeons from the region as well as promote a network of similarly-interested students.
Please select the appropriate membership level for more information and to apply.
For more information on how to propose and sponsor a colleague for membership or how to become a member of the Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society, please direct inquiries to:
MVSS Membership Chair
Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society
203 Washington St., PMB 311
Salem, MA 01970
Tel. (978) 927-7800